Pages

Monday, March 05, 2012

Investigative Professionals, Assist USPS to convict Adekunle Adetiloye for Credit Card Fraud

Anni Adkins and Joe Hoover, the owners of Investigative Professionals LLC, and the producers of this blog helps nab one of the largest high-tech bank robberies in U.S. history. Read the whole story by Dave Kolpack of the Associated Press in the Desert New.

Their company Investigative Professionals have been conducting background checks for the public and companies since 1999.

They operate two additional websites: HowToInvestigate.com and BackgroundChecksUSA.com. You can apply for memberships at InvestigativeProfessionals.com
Adkins and Hoover also developer "Secrets of Top Private Eyes," Pi Course 101 an online training course for professional Investigators.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.

Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thank you so much!
Also visit my blog :: Work from home jobs

Anonymous said...

I will immediately take hold of your rss feed as
I can not to find your email subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you've any? Kindly permit me understand so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Here is my web blog ; my computer is slow

Anonymous said...


I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal website now ;)

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your information – I have
certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical
issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading
instances times will often affect your placement in google
and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing
with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and
can look out for much more of your respective exciting content.
Make sure you update this again very soon.
Feel free to surf my web site - best contractors in winter garden florida